I just want to share with you the overall sales of my books. These are the sales from all bookstores. The quality is the number of copies of the book that sold. The number inside the parenthesis are the numbers of the books that sold for free during the promotion period of the book. These numbers doesn't include the sales for my book entitled Beloved because it's under Sunny Singh already. Thanks once again for purchasing my books!
Thursday, 20 September 2018
Overall sales of my books
I just want to share with you the overall sales of my books. These are the sales from all bookstores. The quality is the number of copies of the book that sold. The number inside the parenthesis are the numbers of the books that sold for free during the promotion period of the book. These numbers doesn't include the sales for my book entitled Beloved because it's under Sunny Singh already. Thanks once again for purchasing my books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado
Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado (Roxanne Regalado)
I've been working as a self-published author for around three years now and here are my books so far. Check them out! They are in t...
-
Hey guys! I'm currently working on this book entitled Devoted. It's basically about puppy love. It's about Kieth and N...
-
I sincerely want to thank everybody for buying my books! You give me the inspiration to write more books and to improve my craft! Because ...


No comments:
Post a Comment