Monday, 10 September 2018
The book I'm currently working on (September 2018)
Hey guys! I'm currently working on this book entitled Devoted. It's basically about puppy love. It's about Kieth and Nicole who likes each other since they were classmates in preschool. Their parents told them to wait until they are already working to start dating. And they did wait for each other. They became successful and they started dating each other. However their love is put the test by their very own friends fron school. I'll It will be out soon. It's about puppy love. It will soon be available on amazon.com and other online bookstores.
If you want to check out my other books that are already available just check out my earlier blogs namely Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado and More books by Roxanne Jade Regalado found at the Blog Archive at the sidebar of this blog. Love and light to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado
Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado (Roxanne Regalado)
I've been working as a self-published author for around three years now and here are my books so far. Check them out! They are in t...
-
Hey guys! I'm currently working on this book entitled Devoted. It's basically about puppy love. It's about Kieth and N...
-
I sincerely want to thank everybody for buying my books! You give me the inspiration to write more books and to improve my craft! Because ...

No comments:
Post a Comment