Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Free book for cat lovers
I have a free book for cat lovers. It's entitled How My Cat Regained Her Appetite and it's available only on bookrix.com. Hurry, grab it now! It's basically about my cat who got sick, she stopped eating and she was treated and eventually recovered. For more of my books, check out my older blogs: Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado and More Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado
Books by Roxanne Jade Regalado (Roxanne Regalado)
I've been working as a self-published author for around three years now and here are my books so far. Check them out! They are in t...
-
Hey guys! I'm currently working on this book entitled Devoted. It's basically about puppy love. It's about Kieth and N...
-
I sincerely want to thank everybody for buying my books! You give me the inspiration to write more books and to improve my craft! Because ...

No comments:
Post a Comment